Saturday, May 15, 2010

God's Promises for Boys!

I have been waiting for a long time to see a book like God's Promises for Boys come out at the Christian Bookstore! I recently received this book via Booksneeze to review. I was so excited to see it on the available book list that I hurried to read my last book just to get a hold of this one. As the mother of three young boys I can't say enough about this book. The illustrations are fabulous, the verses chosen as God's promises while trying to be a good brother, an obedient son, being happy, being a soldier for God - all absolutely wonderful. My favorite aspect of this book is definitely the illustrations as they will capture any young boys attention. This book can be used as a daily devotional or as a resource very similar to the adult version God's Promises book can be used. It provides an at arm reach resource to address every day issues a parent may face with their young sons. Having the Word compartmentalized into a few verses to help children remember how much God loves them even when they are afraid or trying to make new friends is a wonderful addition to any child's library!

No comments:

Post a Comment